Over the last decade, Dr. Robert Astroff has delivered hundreds of seminars across Canada on the university application process related to medical school, law school, dental school, to name a few. Dr. Robert Astroff has also been invited by organizations (such as McGill Pre-Law Society) and high schools (such as Crescent School) as keynote speaker at various events. Topics include:
- You Have Been Accepted to University – Now What?
- Applying to Professional School
- Writing Effective Personal Statements
- Preparing for Medical School Interviews
- Preparing for Dental School Interviews
- CASPer® Strategies
- Interviewing for Residency Placement (CaRMS)
- Creating Powerful Résumés and Cover Letters
- Preparing for Job Interviews
* Other topics are available upon request.
If you would like invite Dr. Astroff to be a keynote speaker for an upcoming event, or if you would like to book a seminar with us, please contact us.
Your presentation was outstanding and I, along with many others, learned a lot from it. It was really great working with you and…I am proud of how the event turned out…”
Thank you for a great seminar. Your events this year…have helped our members gain a much greater understanding of the application process/interview preparation…”
I appreciate the informative seminar that Dr. Astroff provided – I have received very positive feedback about this session.”
Thank you for coming to give the great seminar. The students really loved it and found it helpful. I am looking forward to the next seminar…”
Thank you very much for your seminar. We greatly appreciate your insight. Look forward to working with you this year.”