Undergraduate Commerce Programs
Entry to business school programs (such as the Ivey HBA and Queen’s Commerce programs in Canada and prestigious colleges in the U.S.) can be extremely competitive. Gaining admission often requires a written application in addition to an impressive profile.
Since many applicants are accomplished high school students with stellar grade and extracurricular activities, it is essential that the admissions committee gains an accurate picture of your background and abilities. Conveying this information to the admissions committee in a clear and convincing manner will put you in the most advantageous position relative to your competition.
We assist students with:
Planning During High School Years Prior to the Application Cycle:
- Development of a personalized academic plan
- Recommendations on extracurricular, work and volunteer activities to strengthen an applicant’s profile
- Assistance with university selection
Coaching Through The University Application Process:
- Review of personal statements / application essays
- Review of autobiographical sketches
- Interview Preparation
Planning During Undergraduate Years:
- Refinements to extracurricular, work and volunteer activities to continue building the applicant’s profile
- Guidance on specific course selection to maximize undergraduate GPA
- Résumé and cover letter review and mock job interviews
THE ASTROFF PATH TO SUCCESS
We mentor and guide our clients through every step of the process, from planning, to application review, to interview preparation, and beyond graduation. We are there to provide support to our clients throughout their academic journey towards their chosen career path.