Learn strategies to answer difficult questions in our MMI Course (by video), and then practice implementing the strategies in a coaching Strategy Session / Mock Interview (by appointment) to get you started with our Interview Preparation Program (these items can be purchased separately or together as a bundle).
Master the MMI: Astroff MMI Strategies
~Your "Homework" at the Onset of Interview Preparation~
This video provides strategies for answering difficult MMI stations / questions:
- Learn our approach for how to prepare for the MMI.
- Get exposed to 5 high-yield types of MMI prompts with sample MMI scenarios.
- Listen to our recommendations of what to say, and how to say it.
- Learn how to develop your skills to enhance the quality of your responses using our Astroff MMI Answer Plan, and watch how we implement it in detail.
- Finish with our interview tips for the day of your MMI interview.
Duration of video: Approximately 90 minutes (Total running time: 1 hour and 27 minutes).
4-month immediate online access: Watch our online video from your location at a time that is convenient for you. Our online MMI course can be accessed anywhere in the world, from the comfort of your home, work or school. Our videos are available 24 hours a day, so you can watch the video when it suits your schedule.
Our MMI Course can be purchased individually, or as part of our Mock Interview Package PLUS (with a bundled discount).
MMI Strategy Session
After watching our MMI Course, we brainstorm these strategies with you in this one-on-one 45 minute session:
- We provide targeted drills aimed at preparing you for our Mock Interviews.
- We will provide you with MMI prompts, and listen to your "oral outline" as you sketch out how you would approach the question.
- We listen how you implement the strategies described in the Course, and provide you with immediate feedback on your thought process for efficient and effective improvement of your technique.
- We also take this opportunity to answer your specific questions about the interview process, along with any questions arising out of watching our Course.
This appointment creates an effective platform for ensuring that you understand how to implement the strategies before attempting a mock interview.
This session is most effective if completed prior to Mock Interview Level 1. We recommend scheduling this session early in the preparation process to allow for appropriate time to integrate our feedback and optimize your mock interview experience.
For First-Time Interview Candidates: This is your chance to understand the fundamentals of the interview process and brainstorm strategies for tackling difficult questions.
For Repeat Interview Candidates: We understand that candidates who are repeat interview candidates already understand the process and format of the interview. This session focuses on identifying potential weaknesses in your approach and work with you to develop specific strategies to fine tune your preparation.
The Strategy Session can take place at our office, by telephone or via videoconference (subject to availability).
Our Strategy Session can be purchased as an individual appointment, or as part of our Mock Interview Packages (with a bundled discount).
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR MMI COURSE IS A PREREQUISITE FOR THE STRATEGY SESSION (PURCHASED SEPARATELY).
MMI Mock Interviews
Simulating the interview experience and obtaining feedback on your responses is the best way to identify weak areas and improve. Our one-on-one mock interview sessions have been carefully designed to discuss your results in depth to identify your strengths as well as weaknesses to improve your skills.
During your session(s), we provide you with individual strategies to answer questions, and address any concerns you may have to maximize your performance on interview day. You will receive your Astroff Score on your responses with qualitative, detailed feedback to learn how to improve.
Preparing for Panel / Traditional / MPI Interview Format?
If you are also preparing for an interview(s) that follow a Panel / Traditional or MPI format, we offer an Interview Preparation Course (video) to educate you on this format as well.